Update – August 15, 2020

Currently, there is a 50% possibility for rain showers at the time (5pm) of our evening worship service tomorrow and the percentage has been fluctuating throughout the day today. A final call on whether to hold tomorrow afternoon’s service will be made by noontime tomorrow. I will post the decision below on this webpage and post a notice at the Chapel as well.